Tuesday, May 08, 2007

And so it begins.....






Here are the beginnings of the Alice show. I have made 3 pairs of her legs that will hang from the ceiling of the gallery with no less than 8 other pairs. Then I am beginning the place settings for the table. I will also have a tea table set up with some dainty cups and crazy crocked teapots. I can't wait! I have so many ideas for the installation that I can barely keep track and have been furiously writing and drawing all the while I am carving and building. It is good to be inspired and I feel very caught up in the delirious crazy world that is Alice in Wonderland.

3 comments:

gray la gran said...

sweetie, when and where is this show?

Leanne Pizio said...

The show starts the 14th of July but the reception is August 25th. Want to come?
We will make you dinner or we could even go out.

gray la gran said...

YES! i do want to come! i just marked my calendar for the event (reception in august and dinner ! )