Friday, May 19, 2006

Blooming


Here is the camilla I featured earlier this spring that had bud on it. Isn't it glorious? Isn't spring the best time ever?
I am amazed at the fact that I used to secretly laugh at my friends and family who spent hours in their gardens thinking to my self, "what a waste of time." And now half of me and Will's convesation is about flowers, trees and the veges that are spurting up so quickly. I won't even get into the fact that I am a closet bird watcher and can be caught exclaiming at any point, " look at that bluebird! or I wonder what those vultures are circling?"
Who knows what other surprises I have in store for myself.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Beautiful! I wish I had flowers such as yours.

I have been pruning my climbing yellow rose with discourgement. It looks eaten all the time. Blooming well, but the foliage is pitiful.

Anyway, the birds are finally coming about in our front and back yards. I love to watch them! Haley and Taylor are as enthralled (sp?) as I am.

Garden on you two!

T