Friday, March 02, 2007

The knitting bowls

I have finished 4 knitting bowls. That is the good news. The bad news is that I am having some weight distribution issues and this is causing some cracking. I am fixing the problem in the new knitting bowls but the sad thing is I have these 4 lonely, beautiful, except for a few small cracks, bowls that are sitting in the studio. I thought I would let the friends of THK aka Miss Grey or Mouse as I like to call her, try them out for me but I hate to give anyone a piece that is not pretty perfect. I guess my point here is if you would like to try out a knitting bowl that has some small defect, pipe up and I will work on getting it to you. The only requirement is feedback and lots of it as I plan to make many of these for a gallery in Virginia. Miss Grey, you have first pick if you want one of these but I really want yours to be perfect and it is already in the making.

1 comment:

gray la gran said...

i want them all!!!! i am selfish that way ;)